That awkward moment when two very, very separate parts of your multi-media experience come together, causing you to have a sudden flare-up of dizziness, claustrophobia, and overwhelming confusion.
According to this website, a Various-Artist compilation is tentatively destined for release on the 7th of September. I’m not usually first in line for compilation works, but there’s always that rare time in ones’ life when one is willing to go against ones’ habitual patterns, whether for the sake of satisfying a sense of primal curiosity, or simply in an effort to repair the gaping hole in the Ozone of ones’ life that the collab of, say, Disney and Visual Kei might have cause to effect.
I don’t usually, that is to say ever, use the words “Disney” and “Visual Kei” in the same sentence. This is so not ok on so many levels. But I need it.
V-ROCK Disney [09.07.11]
- 河村隆一(kawamura ryuuichi) – Beauty and the Beast [Beauty and the Beast]
- NIGHTMARE – Fantasia [Fantasia]
- NIGHTMARE – A Friend like me [Aladdin]
- Plastic Tree – Chim Chim Cher-ee [Mary Poppins]
- PENICILLIN – Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride [Lilo & Stitch]
- ニンジャマンジャパン(NINJAMAN JAPAN) – When You Wish Upon a Star [Pinocchio]
- CASCADE – Heigh-Ho [Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs]
- THE KIDDIE – Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [Mary Poppins]
- DASEIN – You’ll be in My Heart [Brother Bear]
- Sadie – This is Halloween [Nightmare Before Christmas]
And thus I lose all confidence in my understanding of reality as I know it.